ELEMENTS QUINOA GRAIN 500 GMS
Quinoa (pronounced “keen-wah”) has rightfully developed a reputation as a superfood, supplying significant quantities of essential vitamins and minerals including manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, Folate, and copper. This is a naturally grown grain, but new in India
This is the only Grain in its natural form which is Gluten Free, has very Low GI, & with complete protein, high in fiber, packed with iron, full of mood and immunity boosting vitamins and minerals.
Quinoa is easy to prepare, and extremely versatile. It is suited for people from any health and age group. It’s a Anytime nutrition for everyone.
Quinoa is the only Grain on Earth which has Complete Protein, And the only vegetarian alternative to Egg & Fish
“Elements Quinoa Grain is more suitable in taste, have preferred aroma, is Nutritionally Rich & Healthier being Locally & Naturally Grown; and most importantly can be eaten on a Regular Basis as a Staple Diet.” And Elements Quinoa Flour is 100% Quinoa Flour which can be used like a regulr flour.
Daily bowl of Quinao can save your life.
The study: Harvard Public School of Health, conducted a study to find out the effects of whole grains in general – including Quinoa.
All stays well with Quinoa
The highly demanding lifestyle we live today impacts all the domains of life. Whether it be restlessness or lack of sleep or accelerated ageing, these are all derivatives of our lifestyle. Slight tweaks in diet and lifestyle can go a long way. Including Quinoa in your meal for example. It is rich in protein and essential minerals and can fulfill upto 70% of your daily nutritional needs. It is a great source of anti-oxidants that can help you destress making you relax and rejuvenate with every bite.
Destress with every bite
When stressed, your mind craves for sugar, salt and processed food. These food items initially make you feel better, but then lead to a mood drop, as well as weight gain. Treat your body with Quinoa which is a rich source of Protein. It has healthy carbohydrates and low Glycemic index which keeps your body lean and energised
Put a brake on ageing
Studies show that if you don’t closely watch your lifestyle, you are bound to age faster. Unhealthy eating, no exercise and stress are proven to accelerate ageing. They can cause your skin to appear dry and dull and can even cause pre-mature wrinkles. Quinoa has Omega -3 fatty acids which boosts your skin and increase the nutrient carrying capacity of your body. They also reduce body’s production of natural compounds involved in the ageing process.
Love your heart
Quinoa can reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. Being a good source of protein, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants make it ideal for heart health. Studies have found that including Quinoa in your diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases substantially.
Get well sooner with Quinoa
Your body goes through a lot to rebuild and recover. It needs to repair tissues and replace fluids. The extra activity increases the rate of your metabolism and you may require additional calories and nutrients. With Quinoa, you can get well sooner. Quinoa is rich in protein, vitamins and essential minerals to help your body get back to full-health.
Protein rich diet
Quinoa contains all nine essential amino acids making it the only vegetarian source of complete protein. Protein is essential for the repair and reconstruction of your muscles and tissues.
High on minerals
Minerals play a vital role in our body. During the time of recovery, Iron and Zinc become extremely important for the body. Iron helps in the formation of Haemoglobin and carries Oxygen while Zinc helps in healing. One cup of Quinoa can provide almost half of the Iron needs of your body and one-third of your Zinc requirement.
During any other time, it is advised to keep Carbohydrates low. But, when your are recovering, Carbohydrates are really good for you. Carbohydrates provide energy for healing and prevent muscles from breaking down. Quinoa is a great source of healthy carbohydrates as it is quite high in dietary fibre. High dietary fibre helps in better digestion.
- 35g of Qui/noa daily can reduce diabetes by 48%.
- Can lower the risk of premature death by a whopping 17%.
- Beneficial in the fight against Diabetes, Heart Diseases, Cancer, Respiratory Ailments and other Chronic Diseases.
- Findings remained same regardless of the participant’s age, BMI, smoking habits and activity levels
- 11% lesser chance of death from Respiratory Diseases.
- 15% reduction in the risk of cancer.
Quinoa, a superfood for everyone of every age
- Children - Rich source of Protein and Calcium; essential nutrients for balanced growth.
- Mothers-to-be - Contains Folic Acid and Iron, vital for proper nutrition supply to the baby.
- Diabetics - Low Glycemic Index. Provides essential nutrition while keeping blood sugar in control.
- Weight Watchers - High in protein. Low-calorie diet. Gluten-free.
- Recovering patients - Rich in dietary fibre and protein. Easy to digest. No side-effects.
- Busy Professionals - Quinoa can cover upto 70% of your daily nutritional needs.
Healthy lifestyle just a meal away.
- Quinoa is rich in Magnesium which fends off anxiety and regulates blood sugar level.
- High in Zinc that boosts immunity.
- Being a good source of dietary fibre, Quinoa keeps digestive disorders at bay.
- Quinoa is high in anti-oxidants and protects the kidneys, pancreas, heart and lung from oxidative stress.
- Quinoa is completely cholesterol free. Its soluble fiber reduces the levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Quinoa is rich in fatty acids which can boost your brain function.
- Quinoa is rich in Protein which heals and helps repair muscles.
- Quinoa has abundant Iron which is vital for the formation of Haemoglobin that carries Oxygen to various parts of your body.
- Quinoa is a good source of Zinc that helps in healing.
- Quinoa has Calcium which is essential for building / maintaining bones.
- Quinoa is rich in Vitamin E which helps in fighting infections and diseases.